Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found an Ariens ST927LE 2008 for sale..... maintenance has been done every year and hasn't been used since winter 2013. Owner always had dealer do end of winter storage. He is asking 700$ for it.... is this worth my money and time? I know it has a Tech engine on it, but I never had any trouble with these before.

I know you are going to ask for pictures but I don't have them right now.... this is my next step with previous owner. Will post when I get some.

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
I had one of those. Good machine, cannot go wrong with it. My only issue was it did not have the remote chute tilt deal, and doing it manual can be a pain, especially when making your first cut thru deep snow.

$700 seam high to me. Start @ $450, and end up at nothing more than $550. JMO however. Stealer gave me $500 on trade for mine last October, I'm sure he sold it for $600 - $650. Keep in mind, this is a bad time of the year to get asking prices for snow removal equipment, Don't be scared to use that as a bargaining tool. Cash in hand always helps.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out, even if you pay asking price. (it's easy to hide behind a computer screen and talk smart, haha)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts