Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ST330P yes please! *EDIT*Added a couple snowblowin pics and vids on the 3rd page

Finally come in. Came off the truck at the dealer at 8 this morning, built by 830. In my truck and Home by 9 lol.
Pretty stoked for this unit for sure!!
Bring on the big nasty winter there're calling for this season around here.
Kinda pic happy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Very nice looking machine!
You're not too excited are you? :wavetowel2:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks fellas.
Well we're always guaranteed a good amount of snow up here in the interior of British Columbia.
Just hoping for extra they're saying!!
The snow is not too far off though. Creapin down the mountains!

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup, lots of bears and wildlife around here that's for sure.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
That is one mean machine I like the huge impeller for sure you should be able to kick that snow to Salmon Arm with a bit of wind. I know you will get mega snow for sure when the heavy wet stuff comes you will rule your block.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yup, thanks Hanky!
Can't wait to use it.
Yes the impeller is massive for sure. Looks very beefy being cast iron.
Is a heavy unit, but no more then my old 80' Toro 11/32 is.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
First fire up. WOW this thing is very quiet. Or maybe I'm used to my 1980 Toro 11/32 that sounds like a Harley. lol.

Everything seems to function great so far. Everything is so smooth. Nice and fast forward and pretty excited that it goes in reverse just as fast as forward.
The old Toro was a snail in reverse.

Steering is butter as well.

Only one lil minor factory defect in the shoot height cable, which husqvarna took care of no problem.
Come on snow!!

Attachments

Reactions: Hanky

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Yes the ST 224P I used last year was very quiet..Looks like you have a few square ft of driveway to do keep the boss and kids happy.. Sounds like I will be using the 224 P a lot this year also. Bring on the snow...

·
Registered
24 Posts
That ST330P looks real nice. I was looking at getting that model if I can't get my 10530SBE running again. Unfortunately I need a little help with reassembly. I didn't take detailed pictures of how the control levers go together. The right one (auger control) was easy, but the left one (drive wheels) has this spring that needs to be installed in a specific way and I'm not 100% sure I have it right. The spring doesn't seem to do anything the way I have it installed.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Savage420, That manual (which I still have) doesn't help. I also tried a google search but no useful pictures show up.

I think the controls on your machine are similar to mine, so it could help. Right now I'll try anything. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow thats a nice machine!!

looks like you have a lot of room you use the beast!!! very nice!
Thanks bud. Pretty excited to try it out, that's for sure.
Have had some snow up at work, but none at home "yet".

Sent from my shed!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Great pics Savage420! Those looking for tracked models, Husqvarna has a 327T this year to go along with the monster ST330T. Both machines look awesome. Keep the excellent pics coming when the snow flies!!!!!!Husqvarna Snow Blowers ST 327T

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks.
I'm pretty sure the ST327P was available last year. Atleast was in Canada I saw at the local dealer.
All the 300 series are/look Bad @$$. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
That is one good looking heavy duty blower Savage! I just had mine delivered today and it's going to be 70 degrees. I'm waiting for the snow to pile too!

1 - 20 of 167 Posts