Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far been snowing since 11:30 prob have about 4" maybe 5.... getting the Deers ready to play in a little bit

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
we are high and dry around here, I don't think we will get enough lake effect snow to blow tonight

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in central mass... getting nailed

·
Registered
400 Posts
We are expecting high winds and rain in the great wet north. I'll soon have to pull the lawnmower out of storage.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
We are expecting high winds and rain in the great wet north. I'll soon have to pull the lawnmower out of storage.
I'm ok with not having to use the snowblower or the lawnmower

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I'm about 6 miles west of Rt 128. We've got nothing. In fact, the rain is picking up in intensity. 37F. :dry:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha I'll drop a box off when I drive to boston tomorrow

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
weather gods are calling for a weather BOMB here. all rain and 100 kmph wind tho. could have been a fun snow moving event if it was snow. still three months of winter left for a chance at an epic snow event.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My buddy in Weymouth said he's got ran, with thunder and lightning right now

·
Registered
177 Posts
Don't say that, I noticed after the rain we had Christmas day melted the little snow we had that my grass is still growing right up next to the house on the south side.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts