Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some more information has come to light on the muffler heat guard I am looking for. It has an up to date part number of 36294. Its old part number was 127-20 and it is snapper part 2-8747.
After finding out its most recent part number I was able to search and one did sell on ebay in the last month. Currently their are no more out their to buy.
So if anyone has one of these to sell. PM me. Thank you!
(These shields are only for the Snowkings 8-10hp L heads with the square shaped mufflers. Silver stainless colored wire. They are not for the generators or older L heads that had the rectangular shaped muffler).
Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,817 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Is that ebay link written in russian??? Although it says sent from the USA. this is what comes up before I have it translated.
Tecumseh 8-10HP снег-King LH318SA выхлопной глушитель теплозащита защита чехол 36294
I think it's the Russian Ebay site. It's the only place I know currently listing the part. I am not sure if it is legit.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Sorry. I checked again and the listing has ended. Not only that, it comes up in English now so I don't know what is going on. Apologies and hope you get your part FF.

·
Banned
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Sorry. I checked again and the listing has ended. Not only that, it comes up in English now so I don't know what is going on. Apologies and hope you get your part FF.
That part was being sold by an ebay user right here in the USA, in Michigan. Brons outdoor power equipment. In fact if you look at the photo I attached in the first message, its the exact same photo from the link, from that listing, that's where I got that photo lol. I found that listing on Monday, it also was in another language, not sure why but it just had to be translated. I contacted that seller Monday, with the listing. He was surprised to see it in another language (he ships internationally so ebay automatically listed it in other languages for other countries, in case someone from another country outside the US that uses another language wanted to buy it), anyway he sold it about a month ago and does not currently have another one. He is also like a few others, going to contact me when he gets another one. So until than, their is not one to be had. If anyone has one or finds one in the future and would like to sell it, just pm me at that time.
Soooo I am still in need of that part, if anyone has one or comes across one reply on here or PM me, if you have one personally and want to sell it PM me, thank's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts