Well... I never thought I'd do this but "The Beast", my "restomodded" Ariens ST1032 (model 924084) is for sale!
We're moving from our current house with a 300' driveway to one with a drive about 1/10 that length and I just can't justify keeping this. :(

If you're not familiar with the machine (my "build thread" is here: (click), I got it in March of 2015 in pretty rough shape. I went through and replaced tons of stuff, including the auger/impeller and tractor housings, refinished all other sheet metal (chute, wheel rims), replaced or reconditioned all worn parts, installed a set of x-trac tires, and gave it a complete servicing. Later, it got a brand-new Tecumseh OH318 engine which proved underwhelming so in 2018 that got replaced with an LCT 414 CC engine that's an absolute torque monster. That engine came with a smallish fuel tank so the tank has been upgraded to one that holds about a gallon. LED headlights (mounted on the bucket) have been installed, as have a DIY weight kit and ArmorSkids.

I won't lie - this machine is a handful to operate! But it's amazingly fast and powerful, and runs and functions perfectly.

"Asking price" is $1,200 but realistically I'll let it go for $1,000 but not a dollar less. Pickup only in Wilmington, MA - I have no way to deliver it!

If you don't want to go through the entire build thread, there's a web page with the highlights and some photos here: (click)