Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jackmels recent find at the dump , A honda , which he cleaned up and sold ( i know he won't divulge for how much , haha ) certainly qualifies for a flipping award and gave me this idea.

How about members talking about their best flippin deals?

My second Honda snowblower came to me from walking the dogs in the neighborhood. A guy put a Honda HS828 at the end of the driveway with a free sign on it. I brought the dogs home, went back , started it up and brought it home. All it needed was an auger drive belt, a service with a few small repairs.

Since I already had a HS624 I put it on craigslist for $800 and sold it too fast. ( should have asked a lot more ) Since then I have flipped a couple other machines but I don't think as good a deal as my first one.

There must be some great flippin stories out there where you got a machine for free or very low cost and then cleaned it up , repaired it , and then sold for a good profit. These stories are so interesting. It gives you hope that the next great flipping deal is right around the corner.

Your entry please....???...everyone wins.

·
Premium Member
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think Jackmels traded that HS928 from the dump for that Corvette. He is the winner.

Another great flip I did was I serviced this HS80 for a neighbor. Later on he wanted me to find him a good 928. I found one last summer for $1200. Really nice. Serviced it for him and delivered it and he surprised me by giving me the 80.

so that was nice. I sold it this past winter for a pretty penny.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I think Jackmels traded that HS928 from the dump for that Corvette. He is the winner.

Another great flip I did was I serviced this HS80 for a neighbor. Later on he wanted me to find him a good 928. I found one last summer for $1200. Really nice. Serviced it for him and delivered it and he surprised me by giving me the 80.

so that was nice. I sold it this past winter for a pretty penny.

How come "people" do not want to divulge how much they sold an item for ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts