Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The debate I pose is that with the snow and rain and down right brass monkey extreme cold we have .
Will you be outside to observe the lunar eclipse/ blood moon tonight.
My wife said we should go out and watch and maybe have a campfire for awhile in the backyard during the event.
I replied to do that in these temps below 0 would change the name of the whole event to a lunatic eclipse!! I didnt add anything about the blood part, I know when I am tempting fate.

So will you watch the eclipse or not.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I'm pretty sure that blood red moon is just the gods tipping their hats to the Toro's out there...
and im pretty sure that its the color of the toro owners faces when they struggle to clear snow beside a neighbors ariens thats doing its job without issue !!:devil: ...chevy ford dodge .

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
You just wait 'till Todd gets here, mister! :)

I am not planning to watch the eclipse, unfortunately. It will be too cold, and also late.

This is my composite picture of a supermoon eclipse in 2015, I'll make do with it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
I finally caught a break in the weather with nighttime observing,
although I'm not that big on it, looking at it as a curiousity.

When I was out a few minutes ago it was about half-way red.

Its pretty darn cold out there but at least the wind died down.
Last night I was out pushing what little snow we got in
single digit temps with winds gusting to almost 30 mph.

Time to head back out...…...

·
Registered
71 Posts
I saw part of it and tried to take a few pictures. I went back in after 10 minutes or so when a cloud drifted in front of the moon. I'll see if they came out after I find my mini-USB cable so I can download them from my camera onto the computer.

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
and im pretty sure that its the color of the toro owners faces when they struggle to clear snow beside a neighbors ariens thats doing its job without issue !!:devil: ...chevy ford dodge .
Don't TOY with THE BULL. There BROTHER NCOVE. :smiley-rpg027::smiley-rpg027::smiley-rpg027::smiley-rpg027::smiley-rpg027::smiley-rpg027:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts