Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New forecast for west central to central Minnesota is for as much as 8 inches of snow by Friay morning. It's April 18th what is going on for Pete's sake? Duluth could get as much as a foot and could set a new April snow record. The old record is 24 inches from 1953.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
sorry to hear that gustoguy, i missed the ups driver for my windshield otherwise i'm ready to start my goldwing spring maintinance

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Its like the movie with Bill Murray. Groundhog Day. This darn winter are just keeps on repeating we have about 5 inches of snow on the ground again. I should get my Polaris out. I just saw a guy on a skidoo doing some ditch banging. This is getting really old!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Snow totals have been up now to 8 to 12 inches. I and we got about seven inches on the ground. t's snowing really hard. My child's school has already called for a two h.our snow delay.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
13 inches of snow is the official amount. I don't remember getting this much snow in April before. We haven't had anything resembling a spring time yet and with last week's snow there is two feet of snow on the ground
It looks like January

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
you guys are stuck in a snow pattern and i'm stuck in a rain pattern with some rivers in the area over flowing

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
I blame it all on global warming. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts