Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this for sale, owner had this made at a shop, gave me something to think about. I'm curious to know how well this would work and would it be legal since it now a motor vehicle. Could be compared to a lawn tractor so maybe ok to turn around in the street? Power steering on the tractor's blower in a must. Someone here may have gotten the idea of making this and trying it? Sure gave me a chuckle.

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
omg, even a two seater sled version with beer holders, dream machine come true, lmao.

seem to work fine nonetheless, I maybe going into manufacturing...hehe

·
Premium Member
5,203 Posts
There are some who have medical/physical issues who need/use equipment like this.

Reactions: Kiss4aFrog

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
That's great!

Although I think if ever there was a vehicle that needed heated seats, it would be that one. :smiley-gen125:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I have a Gravely Convertible. The call it a convertible because with a pull of a pin off the front or removal of 4 bolts it converts to a snowblower, lawnmower, brush hog, rototiller, power broom, water pump, generator, post hole auger, shredder chipper, a multitude of attachments. Because it also has a mower, it has a choice of a riding sulky or a steering sulky. As a lark, and curiosity, I tried both sulkies. It was not a good experience. The Gravely has enough weight for traction, heavy front end, enough power and gearing to pull you, just boring to sit, and steering was a nuisance. It was not fun.

Reactions: jrom

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
When using the Gravely with the sulky...NEVER turn and go up a hill at the same time...Ask how I know.
Ouch! Especially if you thought it might just happen one day, then bam!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts