Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Merry Christmas. I don't do pc too well.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Sorry, I'm to old to worry about being "politically correct".

Merry Christmas to everyone. :kiss:
I have noticed a LOT of people and organizations this year who have decided to say what they want to say instead of trying to use all purpose, non specific holiday greetings in order to offend nobody.

I for one, like telling people Merry Christmas. soooo... Merry Christmas to all !

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Its rather balmy here after all that rain and I wish the ground was frozen,

Just the same happy holidays to all.

·
Premium Member
4,811 Posts
Humbug. At least your an honest Grinch.:crying:
all bark and no bite. actually don't like the holidays. used to be a UPS driver and worked my arse off every year. was always glad when it was all over.

now retired and still don't like the holidays. everyone is nice to each other for a couple weeks and then it all goes back to the sameo sameo

go figure.

·
Registered
305 Posts
bahhhhhhhh

LOL....Christmas is "supposed" to be the most wonderful time of the year....but you see more miserable people at this time, than any other.

Christmas has gotten WAY WAY WAY out of hand.If it became simpler, it would be more memorable, and more enjoyable.:plain:

·
Registered
305 Posts
LOL....Christmas is "supposed" to be the most wonderful time of the year....but you see more miserable people at this time, than any other.

Christmas has gotten WAY WAY WAY out of hand.If it became simpler, it would be more memorable, and more enjoyable.:plain:

I remember a Christmas about 12 years ago. Brother in Law had a tumor needing removal in Toronto. All of the families gave them our Christmas monies to help them with the costs. So...no store bought gifts. We all made each other a gift(s).....instead of buying. I still have, and remember what I got.....and that was 12 years ago. Don't ask me what I got last year, because it was just another purchased thing that has no real significance. That's when I realized what Christmas should be, and what it is all about. :smile2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts