Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i never knew snowblowers were such a hot topic. i was over on the goldwing forum and right now they are showing 1932 active users while here on SBF we are showing 3642 active users, 159 of those are members. there are only 100 members active on the goldwing forum

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
And the time of year, would be my guess. Come spring, when folks start taking to the roads, the traffic over there will pick up.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And the time of year, would be my guess. Come spring, when folks start taking to the roads, the traffic over there will pick up.
actually traffic slows down in the spring cause everyone is out riding
a goldwing powered snowblower
gl 1000 about 75hp
gl 1100 about 80hp
gl 1200 about 85hp
gl 1500 about 100hp
gl 1800 about 125hp

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WELL YOU HAVE TO THERE DOC DETROIT OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE THE TOP POSTER. HOW LONG HAVE U HELD THAT TITLE????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
i don't know how long i've been the top poster here. there are guys here ( including you ) that have way more snowblower and small engine knolige than i do, i just have a good memory and don't mind working on an engne. most of my post are welcoming new members ( something i carried with me from GWOF ) and in the thread " what did you do today "
my 2450E has been trouble free from the day i got it home in late '99, my original powerlite-E was trouble free also ( it got stolen ) so i didn't learn much about snowblowers from them. i learned form guys like sscotman, shryp, hcbph, joe, and bwdbrn. others have been helpfull to me also

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
I will let u in on a secret I know toro snow blower frames. and engines. but when it comes to carbs. I farm that job off to my jet mechanic next door neighbor. he works for the airlines. I just know how to screw them up BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts