Looks like it`s time to store my SB for the Summer. But before I do that I thought I would do a couple upgrades and maintenance. You see, I love to tinker! I enjoy taking things apart to see how they work then putting them back together. So with the help of YouTube, Ebay, and the camera in my phone I have done a few things. First, the basic stuff, like change the oil and clean and lube the springs and shafts, chute, bolts, augers and anything else that`s metal to metal. Next I replaced my friction disc. This was a bit of a challenge because my SB uses a rubber friction disc with the rubber bonded to the wheel. Located one on Ebay and had it within 3 days. Installed it. Then I decided to take apart the split axle to see if it needed some attention. Everything looked great for being close to 20 years old so I cleaned the axles, gears and chains and greased them all and put them back together. Thank you YouTube. Next up, the carburetor. So I removed it and dismantled it. Again, thank you YouTube. Replaced the needle, gasket, o rings, emulsion tube. Cleaned the main jet and other small passages with carb cleaner. Put that back together. Started her up and boy, she idled and ran just like she was new. Finally I decided to install a impeller kit for next year. So I went to Tractor Supply and bought some baler belt, SS bolts and nuts and some galvanized flat stock. Did all 4 blades on the 16" impeller. Started her up and ran her for about 10 minutes to wear in the rubber. Now I fogged the motor, emptied the carb bowl, stablized the fuel, gave her a coat of wax and polished her up. Covered and ready to go next winter. I`ll add some photos, hopefully in the right order.