Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a used Toro PMHD 1128 OHXE #38803
First off I am looking for the shop Manuel and if anyone knows where I can find a copy I sure would appreciate it! Searched but no luck. I am guessing its to new and hasn't hit the wild yet. I believe mine is a 2014 model. Picked it up yesterday and gave it a full once over today. Adjusted everything, oil change, new spark plug, new gear box oil etc.,etc. While inspecting it I noticed the LH auger is bent over/rolled over at the end of it next to the housing. I didn't notice it yesterday when testing it at his house as there was still snow in the housing. It is lightly touching the pivoting scraper as it turns. He must have hit something pretty hard as the bolts that hold the PS from going back to far are bent as well. There is no way to be able to reach in there and bend the blade back, its right next to the housing. So my question is do I have to completely remove the front end housing from the blower to access what I believe is a nut holding the impeller pulley on the back side of the impeller. Or is there an easier way? TIA!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Taryl covered a Toro repair just this week! Hmmm... did Slippers get a haircut just for the video? Anyway, "There's your dinner"

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Go to Toro.com You will be able to download a repair/service manual for free.
Thanks. I did download that one but the manual says its for 2004-2005 model years. I was hoping to find something more current.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Thanks. I did download that one but the manual says its for 2004-2005 model years. I was hoping to find something more current.

I suspect that very little, if anything, has changed from then to yours - maybe the tires, and the engine manufacturer.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts

I suspect that very little, if anything, has changed from then to yours - maybe the tires, and the engine manufacturer.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts