Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have a 1989 toro 624 and I replaced all the springs in the control box for the powershift. Everything was rusted and not moving. Put all back together and now I am having issues with it move correctly in gear forward or back. Is there a easy way to line up all the cable gears so I know it is together correctly. It is a Mother taking apart that powershift control panel.

Also the engine runs great with choke on, turn choke off engine dies. Are this carbs pretty easy to work on?

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
hello buz, welcome to SBF!! time for a good carb cleaning or rebuild and it is pretty easy to do. hopefully ps93 can answer your other question

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
Hello all, I have a 1989 toro 624 and I replaced all the springs in the control box for the powershift. Everything was rusted and not moving. Put all back together and now I am having issues with it move correctly in gear forward or back. Is there a easy way to line up all the cable gears so I know it is together correctly. It is a Mother taking apart that powershift control panel.

Also the engine runs great with choke on, turn choke off engine dies. Are this carbs pretty easy to work on?
yeah I can take care of that little problem for you. but I am going to need pic's or better yet a video to see what is going on out and in there. ALOHA to the forms.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
let me see if o can get over to the Grandpa's house he was playing with it. I think the linkage needs to ne lined up better. The carb I did get cleaned out and going good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts