Snowblower Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

· Registered
1,912 Posts
he loves it soo much that he won't give me " his " 521.
i hope he's a really good friend, like "he'd help me move a dead body if i asked" good :)

i'm now 3+ years into tinkering with my hemi-swapped 521. i've enjoyed using it so much that i've splurged on 2 lighting coils and an aftermarket flywheel with magnets. it now has a functional headlight.

· Super Moderator
7,050 Posts
i hope he's a really good friend, like "he'd help me move a dead body if i asked" good :)

i'm now 3+ years into tinkering with my hemi-swapped 521. i've enjoyed using it so much that i've splurged on 2 lighting coils and an aftermarket flywheel with magnets. it now has a functional headlight.
he's like a brother to me, i use go over to his house and take his Busa ! now he complains that i haven't been over to ride the Yamaha TW 200 or one of his Minitrails, i'm thinking about buying the TW. i'm thinking about getting a predator motor for my HRT 521

· Registered
865 Posts
NOT FOR HIGHWAY USE.

Who takes their snow thrower on the highway?
Now, all the members of this forum know doggone well if they didn't emboss that on the tires some dang fool would put them on a trailer or something and then sue when the tire blew out and the resulting crash killed somebody.

My favorite "fool story" is the guy who picked up a rotary lawn mower to use it as a hedge trimmer and then sued Briggs & Stratton when it cut off his fingers. And Briggs didn't even make the lawn mower, they only made the engine!

Gaaaa, I hate stupid people!

· Registered
1,154 Posts
what kind of snow can a 5/21 really handle?
By volume, the 21" bucket is 87.5% vs a 24" bucket.

I have a 4hp Tecumseh on a Toro 3521 and it does just fine.

· Premium Member
3,032 Posts
Looks like MOPAR owners weren't afraid to tackle the snow (Dart, plow truck and van, although it looks like it may have been abandoned during the storm)
Possibly a Renault and a GM wagon?

Tire Car Snow Vehicle Sky

21 - 37 of 37 Posts