Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking over the "Please remember to be safe" thread I remember reading in the manual what you have to do to get to the plug so I went out and tipped it up a bit and there is now way to get to that plug wire without taking the shoot and cover off.

I have always done this with my MTD and mower when ever doing any maintenance because it's so easy to do. I guess it doesn't look like a big deal taking the shoot and cover off but what would normally take a second to do has turned into a small job.

What are you guys that have a hidden plug doing?

·
Banned
474 Posts
After looking over the "Please remember to be safe" thread I remember reading in the manual what you have to do to get to the plug.What are you guys that have a hidden plug doing?
Have not read that but you do have a removable (in off) key switch for the ignition. What work are you doing without taking engine cover off where the engine might turn?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have not read that but you do have a removable (in off) key switch for the ignition. What work are you doing without taking engine cover off where the engine might turn?
Eventually I'll need to replace the rubber on the paddles, that for sure is one time I wouldn't want it to turn on me.

Even using a stick to unclog the chute could possibly hurt if it snapped out of your hand and twisted your wrist.

I guess the post did what it was suppose to, get me thinking about safety.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts