Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Owner said it is working well. It just need a little paint and it will be good has new, it could also be a good project for someone that want to restore it,

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
definitely looks like a good price. it is worth at least $15-20 in scrap weight alone.

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
I just got this Toro 724 for free ... runs great ... all kinds of free in this area (CT) if you know where to look.

I painted the rims gloss black, and will be doing the chute and handlebars in gloss black as well.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
$5? Wow. Bargain. Great machine.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
i don't know if the machine would sell for $340 even if it was in nearly new condition. there is a toro 824 that someone has had listed for the last 17 weeks for $100 and it still for sale. you can ask whatever you want for a machine but realistically they only sell for what people feel they are worth.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I could see a machine going for money like that if it was before a big snowstorm. Truthfully, anything that is that cheap or free, is worth getting. If you cannot get it running, most times you can part them out, or trade parts with other craz---- i mean members of the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts