Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I've bought an older Toro 726 (31763) and was wondering how one is supposed to properly use this unit with the two clutch push/pull levers on the handle. The unit had no manual with it and haven't had a lot of luck finding this info. It's not a big thing I was just wondering about Toro's theory on how this system works. Thx

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
Hello. I've bought an older Toro 726 (31763) and was wondering how one is supposed to properly use this unit with the two clutch push/pull levers on the handle. The unit had no manual with it and haven't had a lot of luck finding this info. It's not a big thing I was just wondering about Toro's theory on how this system works. Thx
The clutches engage and disengage the drive to the wheels. pull 1 side up at a time and you can turn on a dime. :eek:k::eek:k::eek:k::eek:k::eek:k::eek:k:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The clutches engage and disengage the drive to the wheels. pull 1 side up at a time and you can turn on a dime. :eek:k::eek:k::eek:k::eek:k::eek:k::eek:k:
Thx for the reply. It kind of threw me for a second when I first saw it, have always had the auger/impeller and traction drive levers on the hand grips in the past. Never saw one set up like this one before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts