Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching a few videos of the 724 snow masters working and I have come to the conclusion that they are a little starved for power(thank you EPA) It seems like they could use larger jets.

I was also wondering if the snow masters used a serpentine belt like my pups as well or is it a smaller V belt? as it uses a snubber clutch pulley for power like my 3000 pup.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I was also wondering if the snow masters used a serpentine belt like my pups as well or is it a smaller V belt?

It use a flat serpentine belt like the Power Clears.

·
Registered
939 Posts

Mine barks like a 4-stroke MX/Enduro dirt bike.

Not lacking power at all and the plug is a nice chocolate brown.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi everyone, first post.

I just purchased a 724 qxe (last year's floor model, got a good price) and was wondering what the socket size is on the oil drain plug bolt head. I emailed Toro and they said I should contact a local dealer???

It's part no. 121-0030, not that a google search was any more useful.

(Ended up using a crescent wrench to carefully loosen it and drain the oil. Edit 2: Used neighbor's caliper. It's 13/32. Weird size.)

I haven't used it yet but it looks like it fits my needs perfectly. We usually only get 2-6 inches at a time but I have a 65-ft long driveway and do my neighbors sidewalks to either side so I'm itching for some snow.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The local weather wizards were saying that every inch of rain we are getting would be a foot of snow; Insert crying here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts