Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when you put the snowblower up what toys do you bring out for the nicer weather? I just put the battery back in the yellow one and fired her up.:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
The old deere lawn tractor for mowing, with the Lawn Boy for trimming. For fun it's either the Harley Wide Glide, the Harley Ultra Classic, or the Cadillac Eldorado.

Either way, my State Farm Agent loves me come premium due date.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I have a motorcycle that NEEDS to come out of the garage very soon! There's a huge ice flow in front of my garage right now. It needs to melt!

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
I didn't disconnect the battery on the 1500 Goldwing so the charger is on it now but no riding until after eye surgery. next up will be cleaning the carbs on the '79 honda super-K

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
That is cool looking. (thumbsup):D

A 1949 Jacobsen Lawn King?

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Yes sir, a 1949. I used to have a small collection of Jacobsen and Eclipse reel mowers, but realized I had more mowers than I had space. So, the motorized reels went to other collectors but I kept the '49 King. I also have a sulky for it. Now, I've limited myself, if that's the word, to push reels of various manufactures, and "vintage" Honda outdoor power equipment.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
The only reason I knew what it was is that I searched the picture and found your description. :D

I still think it is cool.
Needs hood ornament on it.:p (thumbsup)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yes sir, a 1949. I used to have a small collection of Jacobsen and Eclipse reel mowers, but realized I had more mowers than I had space. So, the motorized reels went to other collectors but I kept the '49 King. I also have a sulky for it. Now, I've limited myself, if that's the word, to push reels of various manufactures, and "vintage" Honda outdoor power equipment.
What's that one in the middle picture? That's the craziest lawn contraption ever! Looks deadly! LOL!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts