Snowblower Forum banner
1 - 1 of 34 Posts

· Registered
107 Posts
Put the cap in a vise, and use a pipe wrench ($7 at the hardware store) to turn the pipe. It will come loose. If you don't have a vise, grab the cap using vise grips or a wrench. If you need to replace or add fittings, look for NPT (National Pipe Thread).
1 - 1 of 34 Posts