Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Does my Troy Built Storm 2421 have a fuel filter? I can't find one and the engine is not getting gas.
Is it really a 2421? I couldn't find that model number anywhere...
I did find an All Power America APSB2421, but the engine is treated as a unit in the diagrams.
Your fuel tank likely has either a basket filter at the filler port, or a filter at the fuel line connector (inside the tank).

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,892 Posts
I have a 2009 2410 and it has the filter in the neck of the fuel tank but no inline filter.
If you don't see one under the tank that someone might have added there isn't any room for it under the shroud.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You are right. I am slightly dyslexic. The Storm Snow Blower is a 2412. I apologize.

Working further, I can get no spark on the plug. The machine is a few years old but has been used only once. the spark plug looks pristine, as does the whole machine.

I can't find any information about what engine I have to look for a shop manual. It is an OHV 179cc engine.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

hm

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am an idiot - The model number of my snowblower is 2410. I wrote it down wrong some time ago and have been using the wrong number since.

I am thinking it needs a new ignition coil, but it looks complicated to install.
Has anyone done it, or do I need to get it to a shop?

heyward

1 - 7 of 7 Posts