Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry - that is what we could have had if it were 30-40 degrees colder. It is currently 60 degrees F. with 2-3 inches of rain overnight. Quite a few local road closings due to flooded farm fields. Is winter almost over, kind of hope so.

·
Registered
194 Posts
5 inches of wet snow we found sunday am is already fully melted away. air temp is 65 f .in place of the snow is inches of mud that makes my golden retrievers very happy dogs! them not me.

·
Registered
397 Posts
old ope mechani said:
5 inches of wet snow we found sunday am is already fully melted away. air temp is 65 f .in place of the snow is inches of mud that makes my golden retrievers very happy dogs! them not me.
Why not update your Profile to show where you and this weather is located ?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Sorry - that is what we could have had if it were 30-40 degrees colder. It is currently 60 degrees F. with 2-3 inches of rain overnight. Quite a few local road closings due to flooded farm fields. Is winter almost over, kind of hope so.
Looks the same here. The temps for the coming week are not that cold in Central New York and the average temps for March are in the 40's, April in the 50's, it doesn't look like the groundhog was right. We're a good 20 inches below the normal average snow fall for the year. **** that global warming!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts