Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran across another youtube video from red neck creations today.

He was dissing his cyclone rake. He has a Kubota BX2670 to tow it while mowing wet grass and I said to myself he has a four wheel drive mule and he needs a walk behind snow caster????

OY VEY.:crying:

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
No I did not include a link but it it on his you tube channel "Red Neck Hill Billy Creations".

I still can not figure out why he wanted a walk behind snow blower to begin with; I guess money is not an issue.

He needs to have the driveway and tamped down and have it sprayed with hot Bitumen.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I don't know if it's still up (the original video) but operator error is my opinion on his issues. Too much ground speed mixed with too much snow to blow, will ride the bucket upwards, plus he did have a cab over it causing the nose to be even lighter than it is.

If he would have throttled the forward speed (stop, forward a little, stop) and let the auger chew the snow as he went into that tall drift, it wouldn't have rode upwards on him.

Then he beats on it bouncing it up and down breaking the axle bolts on one wheel if I remember correctly.

I want to see that Honda chew that snow. I would assume the Honda will plow just like the Ariens did, unless he cuts the forward speed down....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts