Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
I went and bought one of these machines today from the seller in Needham. He had two. I paid $1,400 cash. Hydro Pro 28 with the 420cc engine

Attachments

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went and bought one of these machines today from the seller in Needham. He had two. I paid $1,400 cash. Hydro Pro 28 with the 420cc engine
Great score still a lil rich for my blood clearly worth every penney
was the other in the same shape?

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There was a 924127 11528 pro in belmont last weak for 535
guy in glouscter bought it he has it on there for 1400 now
i wanted it but missed by 20 min

·
Registered
654 Posts
First thing I did was warm up the engine and change the oil with 5w-30 synthetic. Lube and oil all fittings. Tightened all nuts and bolts. Made all necessary adjustments to specs.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sellers always get more money for good machines when its snowing,if you want a deal wait til end of season.
That is why I don't bother to sell snow throwers in the summer, or lawn mowers in the winter. I want to make a little money!

I have to feed my small engine habit!:wink2:

·
Premium Member
5,201 Posts
Unfortunately around me there are more ads like this.
9.75hp? He's not even accurately transposing torque (9.5):surprise:
Don't know where he bought it for $800 new, they're $699 at Home Depot.
https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/for/d/2-stage-snowblower/6443582056.html
I picked up one of these 724 Sno Teks 2 years ago, in new condition for $150. He used it twice. He showed me how it tore up his grass on either side of his sidewalk. He had the sales slip, the owners manual still in the bag along with the spare key. I am keeping it.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I picked up one of these 2 years ago, in new condition for $150. He used it twice. He showed me how it tore up his grass on either side of his sidewalk. He had the sales slip, the owners manual still in the bag along with the spare key. I am keeping it.
for 150 its a keeper
the ôther guy was a dummy he takes the loss

1 - 20 of 68 Posts