Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My father in law passed away and I inherited his vintage 10 hp snowblower. This machine was his baby and kept inside both in the winter and summer. It is in mint condition. The only thing that has been changed are the tires to snow hogs for better grip, Machine looks and runs great. Oil was changed every year, machine was washed and waxed after every season. It has not been painted anywhere. I would love to see it in a snowblower museum with the amount of time my dad used to spend on it.

I live in Michigan. I would be willing to put on a trailer and meet up with someone within reason.

My email is [email protected] if you or someone you know has interest in the machine.

Here are some pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Beautiful Machine and kept in impeccable condition!

Hats off to your father for doing such a superb job maintaining it...and thank you for sharing!

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
You'll have no problem selling that .... unfortunately , many don't want to spend big bucks for an older machine, but my best machines are 2 Ariens 10000 series and a Yardman 7101, ....... all circa 69-70 ......

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Yes, although SnowHogs work well, yours are indeed XTrac, and now a days, they are on all the new machines, as well as most of mine, and in my opinion, work even better than the SnowHogs.

Looks like a 30 inch ... real nice unit, but kinda big for the average homeowner in my opinion, unless you have a real large drive.

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
Has to be one of the best original condition Ariens around, big bonus that it was meticulously maintained annually.

I am too far away, but would have been honoured to have it in my garage along side my fathers Ariens that I restored this past spring.

20200429_144550.jpg

Looks to be a 10/32, a big beast of a blower, I'm sure it will quickly find a good home.

Even if you don't require a snow blower, you could use it as a display in your man cave. :love:

Reactions: MichiganDoug

·
Registered
165 Posts
I’ll bet thats a model #924044. Fantastic Ariens snowblower.Great condition.It should sell fast.
Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
Thanks for the update.
It really was a great machine in exceptional condition. Glad it went to a good home where it will continue to be well looked after and loved.

·
Registered
820 Posts
That is a beautiful machine...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts