Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Should be about 200 lb or so, healthy, ready to work. Will pay decent wage and unlimited supply of wife's homemade biscuits. He can use my gear, my gas, and I'll happily fix what ever he breaks. Brand(language)not important. Just get here now and dig me out!!!! Please.
Had to dig my way out of the house, front door as none of the others where even close to exit-able, then slog through crotch deep (I'm 6'2") to the back of the house, make a 1 shovel wide path up the deck to the patio door just so the dog can go. Deck now has 3 feet and growing. Spent 4 hours outside, 2 tanks of fuel, and it looks like I did NOTHING!:eek: EOD is drifted 7 FEET and growing. 50 to 80 km winds, making very impressive drifts every where. Even the plows have been pulled of the roads.
Did I mention I love my Yardworks Tecumseh Snow King 10.5hp 30" cut 15 yrs old, I think, but today it is working. Right now any functioning blower is a GOOD blower
Cheers

·
Super Moderator
9,892 Posts
Maybe someone needs to design a smaller lightweight 2 cycle blower that will fit on the front of a snowboard so you can get the teenagers out there having fun and peeling away snow with each pass ??

Great ad :D

·
Registered
349 Posts
Too much for any snowblower.... and what do you do with it? Some people must have to have it hauled away. I don't think we have ever had that much here.
My wife's from NC and one winter we were driving back north. Ahead of us New York was digging out from its third major snow storm. TV news said cars were even being piled on top of each other to open some city roads. That night we stopped at a motel and south of us it was raining and coming north. We felt sandwiched in between storms so we got up early and drove north. What a mess we saw but no cars piled on top of each other and we made it back OK.
Good luck with the snow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts