Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a HS621 in very good condition with electric start (I'm getting old). Will pay fair price. PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks, Mark

·
Registered
604 Posts
I have one available in MN, thought I would mention it just in case you travel. Best of luck in your search!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for replying. I'm not planning on being out there any time soon. How come you're selling your 621?
I'll keep looking for one around here over the summer. If I don't find one I like, I guess I'll end up with a new Toro or Honda in the fall.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Thanks for replying. I'm not planning on being out there any time soon. How come you're selling your 621?
I'll keep looking for one around here over the summer. If I don't find one I like, I guess I'll end up with a new Toro or Honda in the fall.
I'm selling it because I have 4 hs621's in the stable that I picked up to sell over the winter, but it turned out to be a winter with very little snow here in the Twin Cities.

·
Registered
668 Posts
What about this machine?
honda snowblower

Although the auger is broken, the rest of the machine looks to be in very good condition. Looks to be a 1996 model with the key ignition. No rust in the bucket or chute area whatsoever. No paint wear on the handle bars which would indicate heavy use. Even has the electric start. Bet you can grab it for $50.00 - $75.00 throw on a new OEM Auger for $260 (which includes new rubber paddles) and maybe a new OEM scraper bar ($25) and OEM belt ($25), new NKG spark plug ($6.00) and Synthetic Oil Change ($8.00). You basically have yourself a brand new HS621 for less than $400 and with the exception of oil changes you really won't have to put any additional dollars into it for at least five years when the paddles might need to be replaced. That's probably the direction I'd go. By the way, great choice for a single stage machine.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm selling it because I have 4 hs621's in the stable that I picked up to sell over the winter, but it turned out to be a winter with very little snow here in the Twin Cities.
Not too many around here, and when they do come up people are asking top dollar for them.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What about this machine?
honda snowblower

Although the auger is broken, the rest of the machine looks to be in very good condition. Looks to be a 1996 model with the key ignition. No rust in the bucket or chute area whatsoever. No paint wear on the handle bars which would indicate heavy use. Even has the electric start. Bet you can grab it for $50.00 - $75.00 throw on a new OEM Auger for $260 (which includes new rubber paddles) and maybe a new OEM scraper bar ($25) and OEM belt ($25), new NKG spark plug ($6.00) and Synthetic Oil Change ($8.00). You basically have yourself a brand new HS621 for less than $400 and with the exception of oil changes you really won't have to put any additional dollars into it for at least five years when the paddles might need to be replaced. That's probably the direction I'd go. By the way, great choice for a single stage machine.
Thanks! I'll get in touch with them and see what the story is....looks like that blower ate the Sunday paper. Would the average guy be able to do the repairs?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Super easy swapping out the auger assembly on the HS621. Just shoot me a PM if you end up buying that machine and I'll send you the auger replacement instructions from my HS621 shop manual.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have a mint condition HS621 with electric start for sale in Southwest Michigan. It does have electric start. I bit of a hike from Philly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts