Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a machine that has a bottom plate that is solid. I have a CCR 1000 that runs great but the plate needs to be replaced. It is the perfect machine for me for me to clear my deck and I really missed it this past winter in Buffalo. Dang, there was a lot of snow out there!!

Let me know what you have and how much you want for the parts.

Thanks

Ladyhawke

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! I'm sure someone will be along that can help you out. If you're from Buffalo, you know about snow!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am looking for a machine that has a bottom plate that is solid. I have a CCR 100 that runs great but the plate needs to be replaced. It is the perfect machine for me for me to clear my deck and I really missed it this past winter in Buffalo. Dang, there was a lot of snow out there!!

Let me know what you have and how much you want for the parts.

Thanks

Ladyhawke

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
if its the metal plate that the scraper bar attaches to you would be better off getting a new one off of ebay, or some other online vendor

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
I merged your other post to this one seeing its the same topic

·
Registered
668 Posts
Toro Snow blower 3hp 20 inch cut

What about this one right in Buffalo? Looks to be very clean and includes electric start. Might be able to get it for $75-$100 and keep your current machine as a parts machine??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts