Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a good season Power Max got a work out and did an excellent job. I think we are done in my area (Hudson Valley NY) until next winter. Your thoughts.....

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
The “northeast” is a large area.......not quite time to put the gear away here.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I washed my Toro 421 and CCR3650 as it was 50 Deg F yesterday, but I’m not putting them away yet. Weather looks nice through mid March though, here in Nebraska. As soon as you put them up it will dump on ya!😝

Hec

·
Premium Member
7,030 Posts
It was a good season Power Max got a work out and did an excellent job. I think we are done in my area (Hudson Valley NY) until next winter. Your thoughts.....
flip a coin.....that's my thought.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
When the flowers start growing my machines get stored away after servicing. :)

Reactions: ChuckD6321

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm not in the NE (SE Wisconsin here).

This morning i was out with the dog observing the melting show (still a lot in the yard, but it was 45 F at 10 this morning).
I was thinking about storing the blowers, and then laughed. We typically get a number of snows in March. It might be gone in a couple days, but still a chance to have fun clearing it 😁

On April 14th 2018 we got a MAJOR snow storm. I wait till May to store things now.

·
Registered
551 Posts
The “northeast” is a large area.......not quite time to put the gear away here.
Agreed, not time to put things away here, we get storms that come up the eastern seaboard plus those travelling west to east across Canada. March, and April, for that matter can have dirty weather in these parts.

·
Super Moderator
2,841 Posts
It's been warm enough around here I got all the snow and ice off the concrete in front of the garage. I even though of putting the snowblower back in the shed. Well guess what, when I got up this morning it was snowing, not a whole lot but snowing none the less. I think I'll wait a while just in case.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts