Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this is the wrong place or forum to ask for help on this , please delete .

I've got an older York Rake super workman tow behind road grader that needs to find a loving home.
I'm shy about posting on craigslist as I've heard about too much ..stuff.. that I don't want to go there.
I've looked through the tractor forum linked from here but that seems to be mostly lawn tractors .
Any ideas on where I could find more info on a fair price and possibly a buyer? The grader is in upstate ny , maybe 30 miles north of utica.
I've searched for old / antique / road equipment / old tractor/ etc etc type forums and not had much luck so far.
Hate to see this just end up rusting away to nothing.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Might check for an antique power club in your area.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
It seems to be in very good shape, are not more online sales that covers states besides Craigs? Sometimes a township might be interested to have as part of their museum or at least it should be there. Don't despair there's a buyer for anything just need patience. Good Luck

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks !! It is a great machine , just too big for our road to camp . I did just sign up to tractorbynet . com forum . May get some help there.
It is a lucky machine , that pine tree that snapped off in the pic didn't miss it by much. Only the barn roof next to it was damaged ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts