Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... in Eastern PA. The original forecast was 14-24" for us. 14-24"!!! Of course, I lit up like a kid on Christmas morning. Waking up this morning was like looking under that Christmas tree and seeing a large lump of coal, with one small present. We ended up with 2" of powdery snow. That's winter weather here, though. I was able to at least throw some snow with my driveway seeing around 3-4" due to blowing/drifting snow:

Could have been worse I guess. I did get to test my cutting board skids which worked out well. After my throttle body spray cleaning of the carb and jet, everything is running perfect now *knock on wood*

We have an Alberta Clipper expected to hit Thursday and Thursday Night, but only 1-3" as is the norm for this type of system.

·
Registered
725 Posts
It looks like JUNO will come in under expectations here too but I'll still have plenty to play with tonight. meanwhile frequent snow is now in the forecast.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hey PAFireFighter - Does that T/A in the background come equipped with a Fisher Snow Blade? Always liked the look and body lines of those final generation Trans-Ams. Very nice!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts