Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When you look back at the old snowblowers and how they have evolved over the years you can feel a bit nostalgic about the old beasts. I wish there was a national snowblower museum or a vintage snowblower exhibition to showcase the old girls... What am I saying? Some of you guys already have a snowblower museum in the back of your property! :smile2:

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
I was under the impression that half the guys here have a snowblower museum in their own backyards.

Seeing my wife's face when I suggest a trip to the National Air and Space Museum makes me think she isn't going to be on board with a side trip to the NSBM.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I was under the impression that half the guys here have a snowblower museum in their own backyards.

Seeing my wife's face when I suggest a trip to the National Air and Space Museum makes me think she isn't going to be on board with a side trip to the NSBM.
Yes we do:devil: and a garden tractor museum.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
I'd like to see Ariens expand their museum to include non-Ariens snowblowers.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
There is a snow blower museum in canada or at least there was at one time as that is where the first walk behind was built and patented.

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
My old allis chalmers sno-bee, I picked it up a few months ago. Got it running and used it a couple times this winter. i have been locating parts (belt covers) and got a couple parts made at a machine shop. I will restore it back to origanl this summer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts