Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
It was supposed to snow here yesterday from 7 pm to 6 this morning. Got zip.

30 degrees now. Maybe some snow tomorrow, but nothing snow blower worthy.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
snowed today....10-15 cm, only -2 c. tomorrow into sunday looks like snowblower fun....20 -30 cm

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Been a warm Jan here in southwest Nova Scotia. Had only 3 snow removal days this month . Haven't needed a snowbrush in almost 3 weeks. Been a lot of rain and currently no snow coverage. Giving showers or flurries today. Went to the gun range on Friday, place was mud to our ankles... Forecast was for a classic winter. So far no winter.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
we got just enough snow over night to cover the ground, about 26º now

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
36 Degrees as I live and die here today in the paradise city. the future be told warm with no snow in the coming weeks ahead. and once again I am not complaining 1 BIT.:wavetowel2::wavetowel2:

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
+6 C no snow here in Yarmouth NS Just like the end of March. No snow to deal with since Jan 9th. Havent even needed the snow brush, alot of rain thou. Unbelievable!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Here in Fargo ND, we've had our January thaw.

Can't sell snowblowers with THIS kinda weather! We've warmed slightly thru the day. We're at 32F now @9pm CST!

Faron

Same here.... Only speak to deal seekers these days....bout an inch of snow per 2-4 days or so, little colder today 14f (-10c)

......no snow and melting weather makes Homer go ....something.... something.....:wacko:

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
snowing and about 26º this morning

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
36 Degrees here again in the paradise city. still gets below that at night. this thaw and refreeze cycle is getting old real fast. almost ended up on my TUKUS a couple of times.:dizzy::banghead::eek:mg::emoticon-south-park

1 - 14 of 14 Posts