1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Actually, that is a real nice machine. For another $50, you can add a dual pulley impeller/auger kit which include 2 sets of pulleys. and 2 Ariens belts. For $450, I would pick that up in a heartbeat. As long as the engine runs good, buy it ASAP and don't look back.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I had one. Yes, it had a 14 impeller. It's a good snowblower even more if you add the dual belt conversion kit and the snow baffle plate so the snow will not go inside to wet the disk clutch. On mine, I also changed the wheels which I found too small. I finally made a monster with my 926LE with a Honda GX390.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I had one. Yes, it had a 14 impeller. It's a good snowblower even more if you add the dual belt conversion kit and the snow baffle plate so the snow will not go inside to wet the disk clutch. On mine, I also changed the wheels which I found too small. I finally made a monster with my 926LE with a Honda GX390.

Were you able to use the Ariens pulleys ? Any other big mods needed to use the Honda engine ? Quite frankly, I have chains on mine, and it throws snow like crazy, and is unstoppable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts