Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year everyone,
I am very thankful for this great forum we share here. I have learned so much this past year from all wonderful folks here who help everyone out with their problems/mods/questions and concerns. With the combined knowledge here, I feel, no problem too big to deal with. In 2017, this forum taught be that ethanol free gas is good especially in my 2 stage equipment. Taking care of and maintaining your machines will keep you prepared for those storms that will sneak up on us. Love recommended products SeaFoam and StaBil 360 and Fluid Film for my year round equipment. I enjoy reading everyone's accomplishments here - they motivate me to do the same.
Happy 2018 everyone - keeping posting on this great forum.
Tim

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
I can say this is my favorite forum. Most helpful, friendliest, very little drama and I mean very little. The very best moderators!! Thank you all. Very little bad language.. I really appreciate that. I have been a member since 2011. I have yet to see anyone being put down or mocked. Every last one of you seems to want to be helpful, even with the most basic problems.
Wishing all of you a wonderful 2018.
A big shout out to the admin too. Problems are quickly resolved.

·
Registered
188 Posts
58 views and only 4 replies.

Pretty much summarises my post. I'm grateful for the 7% of people on here who can actually be bothered to type a reply and help others :)

I'm new to the world of snowblowers, but hope I can become one of them. Without those willing to post something useful or positive, there really is no "forum". ("a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.")

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I would also like to thank sscotsman for his detailed information on my used Ariens 924086 snowblower. I had no information on it - but gave me the information that put an age on it as well as, electronic manuals and part lists. I now have everything I need to know about this ST1028 work horse, plus the knowledge of all great people here.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
The friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic members with a great moderating and admin staff. Happy New Year to all.
:kiss:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
what has been already said (especially the civility).

I'd add, that I'm grateful for it being an outlet for sharing my enthusiasm about these grossly under-appreciated machines...

...without hearing things like "you mess with snowblowers b/c your wife won't let you have a motorcycle" --> (this is probably true, i haven't tested those waters yet) :angel:

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Glad there is such a nice place to swap pix and ideas of our creations.
Many members willing to be soo helpful to others and ask nothing in return.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts