Snowblower Forum banner

16541 - 16560 of 17119 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
geegus , what a day/ people coming in and out all day. no time for football watching.

heard Tom Brady , along with a lot of help from the defence destroyed GB and Aaron Rodgers. I used to like the guy but the last couple years fame and fortune went to his head.

In all fairness , it would def go to my head. would have a different piece of eye candy every month.

·
Super Moderator
774 Posts

·
Super Moderator
774 Posts
ad $50.00 US to the msrp for the edger attachment . as to life span, mine is 30 year old 2 stroke model still running like new

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
So far had breakfast and got on here. Sun just cracked the horizon. Also refurbished a cluster, LEDed in blue. A 2003 Silverado. It had lots of problems, all fixed now.

7:[email protected] +6°C ( +43°F )

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
finished this today but not too happy with it. the older i get the more things have to be perfect . as this is far from that. maybe a 7 out of 10 if you were able to inspect closely in person.I like these builds to be at least a 9.

going to be priced accordingly. hundreds less than normal

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
WHAT DID I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO????? Mowed The GraveYard 4 The Last Time This Year.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
helped a friend do tree removal today. not the greatest day to do stuff like this but luckily enough it was easy and no climbing required job. he is still breaking in his new stih 461 that he bought last week. this is almost a perfect job to be breaking in a saw. no real heavy work. it is all mainly real light delimbing but it is a better job for the 461 than the 661 he was using. he mainly only bought it since it was a tiny bit lighter than the 661 and he has been having to haul the 661 up the tree a couple times lately. every pound counts when up the tree. also fired up 2 free stihl saw he got given. he was given a stihl 048 av super last week and a stihl 036 pro today. both fired and both came from the same dump lol. the 048 i think just needs a new chain. the 036 might need a new chain also or might have a couple stuck links. either way at least they run which is a good start even tho he won't likely use them. they are definitely heavy.

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
this weather is good for cutting. had a slight scare with my low hour husky 455 rancher. started smoking. so shut it down and used my ol 353 for morning.

come to find out the batch of fuel/oil had too much oil . mixed a new batch and she was running fine without smoke. funny the 353 did not smoke with the other batch.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
maybe around you but it has been pretty wet here lately. we had some light rain on and off all day. we were not able to get all the jobs done he wanted due to the rain. he had to rebook someone for the 3rd or 4th time just because of the bad weather. can't climb trees on days like today or all your harness's and ropes get wet and it sucks since it is not like you can toss the stuff in the dryer.

·
Super Moderator
2,747 Posts
We are getting our first measurable snow today. Don't it will last over a few days then I'll have a chance to finish some of the odd pre-winter tasks I wanted to get done.

16541 - 16560 of 17119 Posts