Snowblower Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium GOT Member
9,949 Posts
Not really a review here. A review would be him using these machines and then reporting on their performance.
Anyone can go to dealer and preview a machine.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not really a review here. A review would be him using these machines and then reporting on their performance.
Anyone can go to dealer and preview a machine.
Guessin' you never watched his vids, he uses the machines, in real snow, not wet saw dust such as consumer reports.

Some of them are direct comparisons of different brands on the same driveway or area just after a storm.

·
Premium GOT Member
9,949 Posts
Guessin' you never watched his vids, he uses the machines, in real snow, not wet saw dust such as consumer reports.

Some of them are direct comparisons of different brands on the same driveway or area just after a storm.
Not really a review HERE.

GOT

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
I'm still around. For the last two years, I've been spending most of my time taking care of my parents. So, the time I had to work on movingsnow.com has disappeared.

My mother did pass away this spring but I'm still caring for my father. He's 96 years old and refuses to move off the family farm. He's in good health, still has his driver's license, and still mows the lawn (with my zero-turn). He's an old farmer who has never cooked anything in his life so my brother, sister and I have to check on him daily.

I've also moved from northern Wisconsin to Clinton, IA. Clinton gets some snow - but not like northern Wisconsin so hands-on reviews are harder to do.

I still have time to keep up with snow and lawn products but have had no time to keep the websites updated. If you have ANY questions feel free to go over to my YouTube channel and ask in the comments. (I don't regularly read this forum)

I do have a couple of new-in-the-box snowblowers I'll be reviewing on my Youtube channel in the next month. Stay-tuned.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Paul, really appreciate your videos. Your reviews are in a class of their own. Your non biased “no nonsense” approach to reviews is not only informative but also refreshing in this day and age.

·
Registered
1981 Canadian tire “mastercraft” made by MTD with tecumseh engine HM-80 1155334N
146 Posts
Was kinda wondering too. Now I know. Glad to hear you are ok!
going through the same with my parents.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts