Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Good golly, how much snow you expecting?!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I love that big Case. If it can't handle the snow I don't know what will.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hoping we dont get a ton of snow, but if we do, it will work great for the big piles at the end of the drive.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Pile that snow HIGH Paul .. The kids will love it .. mine did last years when I used my little BH loader

Is that train tracks in the background of the one photo ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yup. I have a BIG train set!!! :D

I already am planing a extra big sledding hill

Thats funny .. so do I

The express train that runs from Philly to Atlantic City runs RITE by my house .. about every hour :eek: About 200 yards from my property line

I grew up in a house as close to the same tracks, and have owned two different houses along the same tracks. But up until 20 years ago .. it was freight trains mostly

I'm sure your used to it .. I know I am .. hardly even notice them anymore

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mostly freight here. Two amtracks a day. Its a low speed zone here, and its realy not bad. summer time, with the windows open trying to watch TV is the only time realy. And once in a wile at night you will get one that sounds like its dragging a few cars over the roadbed. :D Its raised up so you dont feel the vib's at all. Ive been a life long train lover so for me its AWESOME having it there!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
fortunately my neighbor had one last year and was thoughtful enough to move everyone's pile from the end of the driveway.
If he hadn't I'd still be waiting for it to melt. found the limits of a garden tractor snow plow
Great neighborhood - very lucky to live here.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Figure I would toss up a pic of what I am planning on using for the BIG storms!!! I hope I dont need it!!
I have a friend who is in the lumber and tree cutting business, believe it or not, that's all he uses every year. A big Caterpillar loader. He doesn't own a small plow truck, tractor, or snowblower.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I will call on my friend to help me out, his shop is 1 block away from my house.

·
Registered
56 Posts
My son does commercial snow removal. The pics are a couple of the bigger machines. That front loader dwarfs the full size backhoe with the big snow bucket.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts