Snowblower Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
@northeast,

Impossible to tell with your description ....

Like saying " I have a car, not sure of its color or make, but it runs OK, makes some noises once in awhile, but usually gets you where your going. What do you think its worth " .

As you can see, its impossible to say.

The worth of anything is what someone is willing to pay. You can get a rough idea by looking in your area as to what a similar machine in a similar condition is going for. This again only gives you an idea.

·
Registered
147 Posts
So Orangputeh, my uncles buddy has a red or maybe it’s orange snowblower, it’s only a few years old and starts right up, needs a little work but does the job, sometimes makes a funny squeaking or sometimes a scraping sound but I don’t think it’s from the motor. I don’t have any pictures but my uncle saw it and said it looks pretty nice.
How much do you think it’s worth?
All, I posted this as a joke to be funny based on the conversation to add a little levity, guess I missed the mark.

·
Premium Member
7,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
So Orangputeh, my uncles buddy has a red or maybe it’s orange snowblower, it’s only a few years old and starts right up, needs a little work but does the job, sometimes makes a funny squeaking or sometimes a scraping sound but I don’t think it’s from the motor. I don’t have any pictures but my uncle saw it and said it looks pretty nice.
How much do you think it’s worth?
That is a rare snowblower and I'll give you 10 clean crisp one hundred dollah bills for it.

Meet me at at 1313 Mockingbird Lane at 10 a.m. if you wanna be the meal........er I mean do the deal.

Northeast......oneacer can't joke..........he's on "Double Secret Probation"

·
Registered
147 Posts
Ok, Mr. Adams, or is it Mr. Munster? Please respond quickly, otherwise it may require a really futile and stupid gesture on someone’s part...

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
All, I posted this as a joke to be funny based on the conversation to add a little levity, guess I missed the mark.
Sadly, that is exactly the kind of post that lead to this discussion! We all shake our heads in disbelief at times; discussions have gone on for many pages without the thread starter even providing a make/model #.

·
Premium Member
7,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Search box can be your best friend new people...

21 - 27 of 27 Posts