Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
What an amazing amount of snow! I think I would make a phone call to the plow guys at this point!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Oh how I wish we'd get one of those snowfalls here in the Midwest. My two kids would have an absolute ball with that much snow...They'd probably dig tunnels all over the yard.

It was probably 30 or so years ago, and we received a heck of a snowfall when we lived up in North Dakota near the border of Canada...not to that height...but drifts were higher than my father's Suburban at the time. Other than all the tunnels my brother and I dug, and the road grader getting stuck in the snow outside our house, I vaguely remember helping my father clear the snow......I sat on top the drifts with a grain scoop knocking down the piles for my dad.

Just remember:

How do you eat an Elephant? One bite at a time.

Good Luck and have fun!

Steve

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
As soon as it melted I'd sell and move somewhere else that wouldn't have that much snow.

·
Registered
70 Posts
That’s a crazy amount of snow. Looks like you had a small opening on the right side of your garage, start chipping away. Although, where can you send all that snow? Keep this thread updated, I would like to see the progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
474 Posts
What an amazing amount of snow! I think I would make a phone call to the plow guys at this point!
More like a bucket loader.:smile2: And hope there is no car in the driveway or that gets tossed too.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
That is undoubtedly a massive amount of snow. But the first 2 pics show 2 different blowers, and seemingly 2 different garages. So maybe this is kind of compilation of massive-snow-drift pictures?

I'm not convinced these are all russ01915's home pictures. I'm near Beverly MA (his listed location), they presumably got the same ~12-15" as much of eastern MA. Granted, it could be just huge drifting with the windy weekend that we had, but I'm thinking these are a selection of internet pictures. .

1 - 20 of 27 Posts