Snowblower Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
$75-$250, $100-$150 is reasonable

Day before a deep snow $250-$350

I'd sell this for $200-$300 but I run through it completely for that price, do a Search under my name for Snowblower Checklist

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So you need the $$$ to collect the new one? Just trying to understand.

But once the first snow panic of the season comes prices increase exponentially.

TRD... here in Japan that means "Toyota Racing Development". 😎👍
Buying the new snowblower regardless. I just need this old Snow Boss out of my garage.

I miss my 1999 Tacoma TRD, 1995 Land Cruiser and my 2000 Camry. Hoping to get into Tundra in the next couple years.

·
Somebody
4,372 Posts
Who made, makes those big vent visors over there??? Used to be a company that made them here. The name escapes me now.
Those are OEM Toyota, but there's any number of aftermarket manufacturers too. Check ebay, somebody on that side is probably cranking 'em out for USDM rides.

This thread got all over the place... probably my bad, sorry. :geek:

·
Premium Member
2,817 Posts
Looks like a 5 HP.
If you are looking for a fast sale: $50.00 -$100.00
You could probably get $150.00 - $200.00 once winter arrives.

What make and model is your new 32" machine?

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
i think even right now it might be a slow sale even at $50. i think you would be lucky to get much more than $150 even during winter. it is nothing fancy. no electric start, no deflector control and is kind of under powered for the size especially considering its age. it is also likely a dual shaft engine if someone needed one.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
With the value of money diving recently and the fact that $40 is barely 10 gallons of gas, I say you should ask a bit more. But it is a less desirable model with that tiny engine.

Wonder why Toyota felt confident enough in their product to use an anacronym so close to the word TURD? Would have liked to be in that meeting. With an interpreter of course.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts