Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time for snow is getting closer and closer every day. Show us what you are planing on using in the up coming season.

I am planing on running this

dragging this behind it.

I am going to fab up some brackets to hook the blade to the 3 point hitch on the MTD 990.

So thats my plan. Whats yours?

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Well, considering it was 92° here today, and humid as all get out, I'd like to be pushing some snow again:) I'll be using the SS16 again. Still has the snow blower attached!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, considering it was 92° here today, and humid as all get out, I'd like to be pushing some snow again:) I'll be using the SS16 again. Still has the snow blower attached!
Good looking set up bwdbrn1. I bet that 16 horse Onan twin eats the snow like it is not even there.

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
She does pretty well for an old gal. I need to get the valves adjusted, but too many other things to work on now, and just too blasted hot to be out in the garage for very long.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She does pretty well for an old gal. I need to get the valves adjusted, but too many other things to work on now, and just too blasted hot to be out in the garage for very long.
Its been way to hot here to be out in the shop working. Got to put a set of points and condenser on a Tecumseh powered chipper shredder, got to rebuild the engine in the 990 and figure out some electrical gremlins on my Wheelhorse.

·
Super Moderator
2,668 Posts
Plans

Planning to do some repainting on the front left, going to do some rebuilding and repainting the back 2. When done with that, should be ready for almost anything.

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
I'll say. Get three of your friends together, and you could clear a pretty good swath!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Planning to do some repainting on the front left, going to do some rebuilding and repainting the back 2. When done with that, should be ready for almost anything.

Looks like a great set up for any amount of snow. I think if you get some friends to run a blower you will be done in no time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts