Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone, I'm trying to find (2) wheels for my Airens 921305 snow blower. They're the wheels that use a cotter pin to stay on, everywhere I've searched wants over $100 for each wheel. I'll take something used, I need both the left & right wheels, does anyone know of a site that sells used Airens parts? I've tried eBay & found nothing.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have a Craftsman blower that sustained significant damage to the impeller and housing, but the rest of the machine is in great shape.

I was going to use the blower this winter until it completely gave out and then take the wheels, tires and chains off and list them on Craig's List. If these wheels/ tires fit your needs I would part them out sooner as I do have a new Ariens as a back-up plan ready to go.

I installed V-bar chains that are snug fit to these that will be part of the tires. I can get photos later this evening and post back showing the complete set up.

Let me know if this is something of which might interest you.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Good morning everyone, I'm trying to find (2) wheels for my Airens 921305 snow blower. They're the wheels that use a cotter pin to stay on, everywhere I've searched wants over $100 for each wheel. I'll take something used, I need both the left & right wheels, does anyone know of a site that sells used Airens parts? I've tried eBay & found nothing.
pm jackmels , good chance he has exact replacement parts.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I installed V-bar chains that are snug fit to these that will be part of the tires. I can get photos later this evening and post back showing the complete set up.

Let me know if this is something of which might interest you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts