Snowblower Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks Joe Biden
Yeah don't think he is at fault for the worldwide worker shortage, material shortage, people quiting their manufacturing and transportation jobs. Keep your personal political belief out of this and stay on subject unless you have factual, evidence based information that you can supply as proof to these personal political claims, otherwise it is just an “personal opinion” that has no facts to back up the useless claim. Keep this thread on subject.

·
Registered
62 Posts
i don't answer to you!
Your right but your also and adult acting like a child with that comment and without the evidence to support your claims just make yourself sound and look foolish. My toddler has a better attitude than half the adults these days..........

But I digress.

I am personally waiting on the new LED replacement housing for my 24 Platinum but so far no one has an in stock date on it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Back on subject, I am waiting to get my hands on the Ariens replacement LED light and housing, but my local dealer has no idea when they will be in stock. It is the same across every industry presently. It is a crap shoot and we all must have patience and get along and not blame companies or their workers because we don't have products.

·
Registered
62 Posts
So this is a kit that allows the use of LED VS a regular bulb? That would be sweet if they offer something for other makes . I would expect it will have a rectifier to convert to DC voltage.

As far as the other comments it's much more than one man causing a problem and I agree with ktl5005 100% . We are going thru some never before seen issues right now so just let it slide.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
that LED light in the new design. It’s part number 72104400. Direct for replacement for previous halogen models.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Stolen from Facebook. New 24 Platinum. I’m Uber jealous over the auger box LED light and electric chute controls. Damn, wish I waited a year in getting one…..
I want that LED auger box light as an accessory to buy….
Tire Vehicle Wheel Asphalt Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

Light Automotive tire Tire Tool Red

·
Registered
62 Posts
I just received my Ariens LED upgrade kit today. I'll have to look up that model number, and see if I can order the bucket led and wire it in. Only thing better is the chute led lights.
Yeah I just did the handle bar LED yesterday but the chute one is what’s needed.

apparently this is a special edition model.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts