Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

i live in montreal, Quebec, Canada. this is my first year with a snowblower. i bought one because i was tired of shoveling for hours every snowstorm. so far we had one small snowstorm in december... it's been -20 for over a month, but no snow...

just thought id share with you...

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
that's a hard question to answer. some like you want it to snow because they bought a snowblower and others want to test out a snowblower they've been working on, it would be nice to get about six inches to get the powershift out for a small test run

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah. i dont expect an aswwer of when. just thought id share my frustration. all i got where small snow accumulations that barely was worth taking out my snowblower. i actually made a run in my backyard just to try out my new engine ! boy was my neighbour looking at me weird :p

·
Registered
1,020 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
I did same thing- Made a path to the shed.. next day got in 30's/sun and could hardly see where path was since snow melted. all-in-all I'll take summer now and skip past rest of this winter.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

yes i do read threads. but i also read the wheather network. so far i see 5 cm on thursday... not much (and it probably will never happen).

i want a major one, 25 cm or more. driving my convertible in that much snow is a pain in the $*% but at least ill get to say that my snowblower was uselful at least once !

LEt it snow, let it snow, let it snow :p

·
Registered
222 Posts
Of course its not gonna snow when you have a new snow blower to make easy work of a once hard chore.

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
This year we have just gotten dusting of snow. like I said for us here in the frozen tundra. we are having a EL-NINO winter. and I am not complaining one bit. after last winter. THE FREEZING COLD GETS OLD REAL FAST.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts