Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since we hit some unseasonably high temps a while back, we haven't had any snow! :( Cold weather, but only a dusting that just sort of blew away.:mad:

Anybody else getting anything worth while?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Well so far here in MA. we have had only 3 snow falls and thats about it. One was pretty heavey and thankfully I had that day off to clean up.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
We've just recieved a little over an inch this past week, but I'd like to see more.
I have to remind myself that last season we did'nt get much major snowfall till the end of
January and beginning of Febuary, so there's still a chance of getting a few good snows yet.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I lived in Atlanta and if they get a dusting the shut down the city, now they say they got 4 inches it must mean the end of the world to them.
By the way no one has a snowblower in Georgia, not one.

·
Registered
104 Posts
hmm,
they have a few on thier Cl page,
some ppl are prepared...........
from4-8"by time it stops today, prob. more depending on how it drifts...
@bosmech i se some coming that way tonite&tommoz.

·
Registered
200 Posts
2cycled I am ready for it. :cool:
I think the ones on craigslist are people that moved there from the northeast because when I lived there I don't ever remember seeing one in the stores at all. :confused:

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Down town Atlanta looked like a ghost town on the news tonight. They said the city has 8 snow plows, and the one they showed was pretty darn rusty looking.

We got just a tad under 3 inches today, so I had some time behind the snowblower.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Well sitting here at my kitchen table at 7:50am Im looking out at about 6-8" and it still coming down HARD!!!
We must be on the outskirts of the same storm you're getting; we finally got our biggest
snow this year sofar...5 inches:(;Sounds a bit lame to me but I'm glad for every bit
we got!

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Wow, I'd gladly take some of that off of your hands if you guys could just send it over to this way. The weather man was yammering last night something about a high altitude low pressure system from the mid-west joining up with a low altitude low pressure system from the south and making it's way to the north east to dump a bunch of snow up there again. Guess they must have known what they were talking about.

·
Registered
104 Posts
i measured a drift today, was 15", the bulk was 4-8" but now getting a "snow shower"...lake effect thing, so maybe another 2"
i was impressed the lil atlas just ate thru the drift&didnt even hiccup
is still a little cranky starting, but another tank of fuel w seafoam should get it alright

·
Registered
200 Posts
Well we just got 16" here in Grafton MA. and my Bolens went right through the snow bank left for me by the plow trucks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts