Snowblower Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
personally i don't know any of them but i'm always happy to see them. who are they?? the ladys and gents of usps, fedex, and ups that deliver all the parts i've ordered to my door. got a delivery today, a tall chute for the toro 521

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your welcome.
i always give thanks to the SBF crew for helping me with my snowblowers. if it wasn't for you guys my craftsman snowblower would be at a new home by now

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was saying you welcome for thanking the UPS guy. :)
you guys are the greatest. of all the delivery guys i talk with the ups guys the most, they delever in the afternoon usually and i'm i'm home from work by then . i hardly ever see the usps guy or the fedex guy

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Good thought William, those folks do work hard to deliver our packages, and they sure do deserve our thanks.

·
Banned
144 Posts
Good thought William, those folks do work hard to deliver our packages, and they sure do deserve our thanks.
They make a very good living and have excellent benefits . We don't need to thank them. We pay them to deliver those packages.... its not like they are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts. They don't deserve any thanks....If anything, they should thank us the customer. But, that's never gonna happen.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They make a very good living and have excellent benefits . We don't need to thank them. We pay them to deliver those packages.... its not like they are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts. They don't deserve any thanks....If anything, they should thank us the customer. But, that's never gonna happen.
THANK YOU SHRYP AN ALL THE UPS , USPS, AND FEDEX DRIVERS. see i'm not interested in their wage package and whats wrong with thanking anyone for doing a good job

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
THANK YOU SHRYP AN ALL THE UPS , USPS, AND FEDEX DRIVERS. see i'm not interested in their wage package and whats wrong with thanking anyone for doing a good job
I agree William. A little civility goes a long way.

·
Banned
144 Posts
This might be the best one.

Thank you FEDEX guy! He seems so civil throwing and kicking all those cartons. . . I bet someone could get an ape at the zoo to handle those cartons with more care.... Then when your item fails a month out of warranty and your stuck with a piece of garbage.... Who can you thank then? Thank You FedEx Guy! Thank You!

FedEx guy kicks the crap out of my boxes - YouTube

·
Registered
394 Posts
Everyone gets mad one and a while at ups, fedex, or usps but 95% of the time they do a good job. I have had parts sail through there boxing. (must have been dropped hard) and an engine block cracked. I will however thank them when they arrive and tell them to have a safe trip. My favorite however is our ups guy. He is very nice and knows us quite well. We get a lot of packages delivered to us. One day we were getting a truck fixed and he had a delivery there and gave us our packages as well. The nice thing is that it saved me 4-5 hours before the usual time he comes. The only ones I can ever be mad at are the people that throws the package around and don't give **** about the package. Other than that the rest of our men and women that drive around this fine planet I wish them safe passage.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
My brother drives for UPS....I don't want to tell you what he tells me. :p

My UPS man just drops and runs, no knock, no door bell, nothing.

I once got a ham delivered during the holidays from someone who shipped a bunch out. Everyone was thanking him and I asked what for? He said didn't you get the smoked ham? I said no, he said it shows being delivered 3 days ago.

I went home and looked around the house, somehow he jumped my chain link fence and stuck it by the back door! There it was with 12" of snow on it just the top was showing through the snow.
I DON'T USE THE BACK DOOR ALL WINTER! :eek:

Luckily it was winter and it was cold and the ham was packed with dry ice it was solid as a rock. :D
I am glad some critters didn't come along and eat it....it was an excellent ham.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
the only thing i can say woodtick is that the ups, fedex, and usps drivers that have delivered my packages have been professional with me and i haven't had a damaged package, have you or are you just posting stuff from youtube about the bad drivers and package handlers? i guess there is nothing news worthy about ups, fedex, or upsp personal just doing their job

·
Banned
144 Posts
I guess you should feel blessed now shouldn't you? If they were doing their jobs.....my guess is that there would be not videos on You Tube. . . . .

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
and how many vids could be on you tube of them. just doing their job, see that isn't news worthy. noone would watch that. there are bad employees in all jobs, you 've worked with some and so have i but the f-ups get all the attention

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.