Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Since I bought a new snowblower - no real pre-season prep to do on it.. :D But I do need to do the preseason maintenance on my 2005 SkiDoo 500ss (Truly a 600) Sled.

I need to grease it up, set the shocks (I always remove all spring force on all shocks during storage), clean the clutch and change the gear oil.

As well as grease up my trailer and put some hinges on the license plate because it gets beat down everytime I tilt the trailer.. :p

-CS-

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
snow blowing is my only winter sport

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Hey Guys,

Since I bought a new snowblower - no real pre-season prep to do on it.. :D But I do need to do the preseason maintenance on my 2005 SkiDoo 500ss (Truly a 600) Sled.

I need to grease it up, set the shocks (I always remove all spring force on all shocks during storage), clean the clutch and change the gear oil.

As well as grease up my trailer and put some hinges on the license plate because it gets beat down everytime I tilt the trailer.. :p

-CS-
I do. I have 2 Polaris snowmobiles and I do a fair amount of trail riding each and every year. I change the chaincase oil each and every year and I use Amsoil synthetic grease on all the grease zerks since it doesn't get as stiff in the cold as do regular greases.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have a 1976 Yamaha SRX ex-SnoPro racer, a 1980 Yamaha SRX both of which I drag race. I also have a 1977 Yamaha Exciter 440 that has seen over 18,000 miles of Michigan trails, I love it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts