Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,029 Posts
its open box, its a bidding auction and that isnt its final price, and like vmaxed said they dont get a lot of snow in tennesse

·
Super Moderator
9,892 Posts
They are a wholesaler. They buy for pennies on the dollar and resell and pocket the profit. They aren't paying the high dollar a dealer pays the factory for a brand spanking new machine. Would be interesting if there is any warranty from Ariens as you'd likely be at least the third owner and the seller surely don't offer any support. That all costs money and it's part of what you're paying for at a dealer or big box store.

Looking at some of their other products there might be minor "issues" with the product and that may have been what led then to be sold off way below new price. After all it is an "open box" item.

I've seen them sell a couple now an if I was in the area I'd take a chance on one for the price.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I bought the 11 Honda clone with electric start for 75.00 dollars that is on my 1984 cub cadet from these people. engine was new as no fuel was ever in the tank. It had a small dent on the muffler cover. and shipping was very reasonable. They sell a lot of stuff and you can generally get a pretty good deal from them. I check out the stuff they have for sale every once in a while. Carl.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I wonder why this is stated in his description?
WE DON'T TEST GAS ITEMS WITH GAS,SO THEY OFFER GREAT VALUE FOR ANYONE WITH KNOWLEDGE OF SMALL ENGINES!!

Wholesale seconds?
Factory reject?

Someone start it will no oil? I was told by a salesman that happens more than you think.

·
Registered
153 Posts
he has several toros up for sale to. what this guy dose is buy products that got damage when shipped. or if a semi gets over turned, he buys the load and sells what he can to make money. he also has toro snow blowers up for bid .one I think is bowed up in the center of the intake. just my thoughts. gayland

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If I wanted an Ariens, instead of paying $1000 for a new machine, I would ask questions, and drive down to check it out. But I am happy witht he 921036 I just purchased.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts